Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:53 am by Davide Sante

» MK8 - Lightning Damage Modifier [NTSC-U,PAL,NTSC-J] [Lüî§35000vr]
Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:47 am by Davide Sante

» MK8 - No Lightningbolt Flash [NTSC-U,PAL,NTSC-J] [Lüî§35000vr]
Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:46 am by Davide Sante

» MK8 - No Blooper Ink [NTSC-U,PAL,NTSC-J] [Lüî§35000vr]
Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:45 am by Davide Sante

Top posting users this month

MODMII.zzl.og (Download all language) installer.exe vers.

Lecce Kart Wii
Administrator
Administrator

Male Messaggi : 774

MODMII.zzl.og (Download all language) installer.exe vers.

Post by Lecce Kart Wii on Thu May 26, 2016 2:28 pm

Disclaimer:
This software is not for sale. If you paid for this software or a "bundle" you have been scammed.

THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, NEITHER STATED NOR IMPLIED.
NO ONE BUT YOURSELF IS TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THIS MAY CAUSE TO YOUR NINTENDO WII CONSOLE!
USE THIS SOFTWARE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Introduction: What is ModMii?

ModMii, formerly known as NUS Auto-Downloader, is able to download all the files needed to modify ANY Wii; it can generate custom guides based on your Wii's specifications, and save the files to your SD Card in their appropriate locations for easy offline softmodding.
It is also capable of performing many other wii hacking functions like setting up a usb-loader and creating an emulated NAND.

What can ModMii do?

• It can download all the files necessary to Modify, Upgrade & Downgrade your Wii System Menu
  • Able to build a custom easy to follow guide to setting up a USB-Loader (including how to format/partition your external hard drive)
  • Install SNEEK, build emulated NANDs, and Batch Extract Wii/Gamecube Games for use with SNEEK+DI or UNEEK+DI
  • Load NEEK on a Wii without softmodding it using the Abstinence Wizard
  • Region Change Your Wii
  • Update only your outdated softmods based on a syscheck log from your Wii
  • Download individual IOS/cIOS files, Official Wii Channels, System Menus, Wii Apps, DML, etc.
  • Install patched IOSs without an wifi connection on your Wii
  • Customize Bootmii, Wad Manager and MMM start-up settings using ModMii Configurators to create a custom config files
  • This is also capable of building many different System Menu Themes (csm's and themed SM Wads)
  • Provides a solution for the upside-down homebrew channel and the HackMii installer No Vulnerable IOS problems
  • Advanced Custom Downloads Feature will allow you to easily patch and change the slot/version of IOSs/cIOSs. It can also build 3 different types of forwarder dol's and iso's (only use this feature if you know what you are doing!!)
  • Save\Load custom Download Queues
  • and much much more!

How to Use ModMii

• Download and run the ModMii Installer from the links below
  • More information on installing and using ModMii can be found in the Usage page

ModMii downloads. Please select your language below

If your language is not available then consider contributing a translation

PLEASE DO NOT MIRROR MY DOWNLOAD LINKS
INSTEAD PLEASE LINK TO EITHER THIS PAGE OR MY DOWNLOAD LINKS DIRECTLY

ModMii changelog
Code:
6.3.1 Changelog:Updated autoit download link.Updated md5 of fat32 gui formatter.Changed auto update code as googlecode will soon cease support for hosting new downloads. I don't expect there to be many updates going forward (if any), but at least the capability is there just in case.
6.3.0 Changelog:Replaced broken dropbox links with person66's googledrive links. Thanks person66!Replaced broken dropbox gif links with nusad google code links.This is pretty much ModMii final; it's been a wild and crazy ride. I've learned a lot, made a lot of friends and wouldn't trade a minute of it for anything. Thanks to everyone, without each and every one of you there wouldn't have been a community to support in the first place.
6.2.7 Changelog:Fixed issue where ModmiiSkin (i.e. ModMii Classic CMD Line Mode) always saved usb-loader files to the SD card even when USB hard drive was chosen.WiiFlow downloads now identified as updated successfully.NewerSMB.bat added to ModMii's support folder to assist in setting up Riivolution and Newer Super Mario Bros.Woohoo! People are still using ModMii!
6.2.6 Changelog:Fixed bugs introduced in 6.2.5 where Abstinence Wizard did not download an exploit and Casper.
6.2.5 Changelog:Fixed bug where BC wasn't being installed to emunands when using ModMii Classic.Abstinence Wizard now queues WiiFlow for download if selected.Updated MD5 for nswitch.Other minor changes.
6.2.4 Changelog:SysCheck download updated to v2.1.0.b19 (detects latest HBC).Fixed recently introduced WiiFlow Download Bug.Minor changes to ModMiiSkin.exe launcher by person66.
6.2.3 Changelog:ModMii now instructs users to install Bootmii as IOS because v1.2 of the HackMii installer no longer automatically\silently installs it at startup.ModMii's d2x cIOS beta selector will omit WiiU\vWii cIOSs going forward.
6.2.2 Changelog:ModMii now grabs v1.2 of the HackMii Installer and the LULZ 236 Mod of Priiloader.
6.2.1 Changelog:Bugfix for WiiFlow download.What was supposed to be my final ModMii update didn't even last a full day. As such, I dub this ModMii update version "Final For Now".
6.2.0 Changelog:Added IOS62 to Active IOS downloads.Updated ModMii's Shop Channel download to v21.Added support for new neek2o revs with separate di modules for SD\USB (i.e. dimodule-usb.elf and dimodule-sd.elf)Postloader forwarder updated from v3 to v4MyMenuify Mod updated from v1.4 to v1.5Replaced\mirrored nusad google code download links with dropbox links.Updated WiiFlow download to grab the most recent version hosted here: http://code.google.com/p/wiiflow/downloads/listReplaced Joyflow with WiiFlow because WiiFlow can now run via an emulated NAND and JoyFlow is no longer being developed. Also replaced JoyFlow forwarder with WiiFlow v14b forwarder.Added instructions for users to manually save DML (or Dios Mios) WADs to temp\DML so ModMii can find them. Also disabled ModMii's ability to automatically download versions hosted online because the DML devs keep changing how\where there files are saved and I do not want to mirror their downloads elsewhere.This update is most likely going to be the last ModMii update. There'll probably only ever be another update if there's a bug, another nintendo update, a bug-free alternative for MMM with wiimote+ support, or if an old friend asks me for a favour. This project has been a lot of fun for me; I've learned a lot and made a lot of friends along the way that will last a lifetime. I want to thank everyone for their support during this crazy adventure, I will truly cherish every minute of it. And while I won't be actively working on ModMii anymore, I don't plan on disappearing so I'll still be around to answer questions. Also, you'll hopefully hear more from me when I eventually create my "XFlak" webpage for my other small projects that I've been working on, so keep your eyes peeled for that. And if you're an old friend reading this, even if it's 10 years from now, you should still be able to reach me via my xflak40@hotmail.com email address. Thanks everyone, it's been real.

Lecce Kart Wii
Administrator
Administrator

Male Messaggi : 774

Usage

Post by Lecce Kart Wii on Thu May 26, 2016 2:42 pm

How to Install ModMii

ModMii Wizard Usage
You can use the ModMii Wizard to softmod any Wii. Even if the Wii is already softmodded you can update all your softmods (overwriting existing softmods) by telling ModMii that it is the first time you're modding your Wii, even though its not. You can also use this wizard to setup up a USB-Loader instead of having to later use the USB-Loader Setup Guide 
Abstinence Wizard
This wizard allows you to enjoy many of the benefits of a softmodded Wii without installing any unofficial content (ie. should not void warranty). 
USB-Loader Setup Guide Usage
Set up a USB-Loader to save\play backups of your games to\from an external hard drive. 
HackMii Solutions Usage
Fix the Upside-Down Homebrew Channel and no Vulnerable IOS errors that sometimes occur when using the Hackmii Installer. You should only need thisfunction if you experience one of the errors due to an old softmod which was not performed by ModMii. 
sysCheck Updater
(1 volunteer so far: Luigi2011SM64) You can supply ModMii with your unique sysCheck.csv log and ModMii will analyze it then notify you which specific softmods you're missing. It will download only the files required to update your softmod as well as build a custom guide for you to follow. You can analyze a log by dragging it onto ModMii.exe or a shortcut for it. 
Saving\Loading a Download Queue

ModMii Command Line Usage
Send cmd line instructions to ModMii to perform various instructions. To see the help menu just open a cmd window where ModMii.exe is saved and type "ModMii Help" then press enter. 
ModMii File Cleanup
Optionally remove unnecessary files from your SD Card after you're done softmodding your Wii. 
ModMii's Sneek Installer
Use ModMii to assist you in setting up and installing neek or neek2o which are SD/USB NAND/ES emulation kits for the Wii. This allows you to load an emulated NAND from an SD Card or a FAT32 formatted USB Hard Drive. This means you can carry a backup of personal system menu with all your gamesaves with you and load it on any Wii. If using neek+di/neek2o+di you can even load games from your external Hard Drive in the disc-channel. An emulated NAND is required to load neek/neek2o, but ModMii can help you with that too! 
Emulated NAND Builder
Build an emulated NAND that you can load using neek/neek2o or other tools like mighty channels or triiforce. ModMii allows you to choose from various options when customizing your emulated NAND. 
Emulated NAND Modifer
Modify an existing emulated NAND. You can install\uninstall priiloader, install a custom system menu theme and more. 
Game Bulk Extractor (for SNEEK)
- Completed by FIX94 neek2o+di supports loading Wii game saved as WBFS files (most common format), but the original neek requires games be extracted to fst format (aka SNEEK Format). To accomplish this you can use ModMii to extract a whole folder of games to fst format. 
How to make forwarder dols\ISOs
- Completed by FIX94 Forwarders can be run using the Homebrew Channel, or injected into channels, or installed via priiloader, etc. You can make forwarders that launch an an app from an SD Card or a USB Hard Drive, or launch a channel you already have installed on the Wii, or launch the internet channel to a specific webpage. 
How to change the version\slot # of a cIOS\IOS
Only for advanced Wii hackers. Only use this function if you know what you're doing. 
User Defined Custom Downloads
Download and\or patch an IOS\MIOS\System Menu that isn't listed on ModMii's standard download pages. Only for advanced Wii hackers. Only use this function if you know what you're doing. 
ModMii Options Explained

How to check for and build different d2x cIOS versions\beta's
Only for advanced Wii hackers. Only use this function if you know what you're doing and are able to tolerate and report potential bugs in the beta cIOS.

Current date/time is Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:30 am